Try Hockey for Free at Protec Ponds
Take the Ice!
Watch your child take their next “first steps” as they hit the ice for the first time in a fun, introductory lesson designed for kids with little or no prior skating experience. Rangers Alumni and our experienced staff of instructors lead a series of 1-day sessions at local ice rinks throughout the Tri-State.
Each sessions includes:
- Free rental skates and loaner equipment
- Professional instruction alongside Rangers Alumni
- Convenient times across 25 plus different locations
- Free Rangers hockey stick for your child to take home
- Post-skate meet & greet with NYR Alumni
This program is designed for children 5-9 with little or no hockey and skating experience. You are not allowed to participate in Try Hockey if you have already participated in Rookie League, Learn to Play or any other organized youth hockey program.
Click photo to register today, Spots are limited!