You must come fully dressed in your hockey equipment for all hockey activities including stick time. Skates, Helmet and gloves can be brought into the building and put on in a locker room. Thank you!
To teach young athletes the basic aspects of ice hockey through an established curriculum based program. Our coaches strive to help each player develop a lifelong interest in the sport while focusing on player development and skill progression.
Hockey Academy Semester Details:
- 20 ice sessions
- This program meets twice per week on the following Thursdays and Saturdays for on-ice instruction and gameplay.
- Atoms and Mites (Age 4 – 8) Saturday’s July 11th – September 5th 2:10pm – 3:10pm & Thursday’s July 16th – September 3rd 6:25pm – 7:25pm
- Squirts and Peewees (Age 9-13) Saturday’s July 11th – September 5th 3:20pm – 4:20pm & Thursday’s July 16th – September 3rd 7:30pm – 8:30pm
What is Required?:
- Full Equipment: HECC certified helmet w/ full face protection, mouth guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey gloves, protective cup, hockey pants, shin guards, ice hockey skates and ice hockey stick.
- USA Hockey Registration
- Prerequisite: Learn To Skate Basic 2 skating level.
Joe Mazzella – JR Rangers Instructor
Summer Registration open now
Questions or concerns? Contact our front office
Please note that all registrations done in person, over the phone, or online are non-refundable. If you do have an issue that may keep you from attending any programs you have previously registered for, please contact us at 732-868-9181.